Sunday, January 07, 2007

How Fun Is This?

I'm no dance expert. Heck, I wouldn't even call myself a dance fan. For me, my interest in dancing has been about equal with that of knitting.

So when I say that I really enjoyed Dancing with the Stars at the Palace of Auburn Hills last night, it carries some weight.

It wasn't seeing sleeveless Joey Lawrence's perspiring bald head. It wasn't hearing Joey McIntyre's crooning of songs from his new album. It wasn't even Edita's long, motion-blurred legs. It was just a lot of fun watching people having fun dancing their hearts out.

Obviously, pictures can't do it justice. Especially pictures taken by me. Even so, feel free to check out my Flickr gallery and let me know what you think.

I think this may have to become a yearly event for us.

No comments: