Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sean Hannity Voting for Romney

I was listening to Sean Hannity on the way home today. I have to say, I've never been much of a fan. Sure, I agree with him on most subjects, but I find his conversations less than insightful, more like a constant repeat of conservative talking points. But, it's either that, staticky NPR, or 24-7 traffic and weather.

Anyway, Hannity revealed that he's voting for Romney on Super Tuesday, which is significant since he has plenty of listeners that like him much more than I do. Now if only Rush would get off his duff and throw down as well.

On an unrelated note, Romney clearly won last night's debate--basically a two-man match with Huckabee and Paul becoming nothing more than significant than the former Air Force One that shared their background.

No comments: